Issues and Returns Policy
If your product develops a fault or you wish to apply for a return, the following steps must be taken and email must be sent to [email protected]
It must include:
- Order number
- Product ID/SKU
- Issue you have encountered or reason for a return
- Full image of the item you wish to return or exchange front and back
- Whether the product was used/unused and still in original packaging
Then, our team will determine if it is eligible for repair or return based on the information provided and aim to get back to you within the next 48 hours.
All our ride ons carry 6 months warranty on batteries and 12 months on everything else including damaged/missing items and chargers as well as full-service repairs.
We offer a 12 month part and labour warranty on all products (except for products that are damaged through misuse).
How do we determine if the item was used before?
- We will ask for photos before collection.
- If this is stated and arrives back in a used state, then you may be liable for the cost of return back to you.
How do we determine a product is faulty?
- Please send an email to [email protected] and our troubleshooting team will be glad to help you.
- Alternatively, call us on +353-61-513128 or +44-28-95680158.
Who covers the returns cost?
- Return costs if under 30 days after purchase, it would be out of your own expenses depending on each reason with photos. If it was due to a defect during transit, then we would pay for the return costs. Else, we would offer to replace whichever parts necessarily first. After this time, please contact us.
How long do returns take?
- Depending on the circumstances, we would aim to resolve issues within 8 to 10 days.
- Also, during the holiday period, some repairs take up to 20 days depending on the issue.
- We will do our best to advise you and communicate with you throughout the repair process and if we require spare parts to solve the issue.
If we cannot repair the product, we will issue a few options:
- Replacement of the product or a similar item based on price and item previously purchased.
- A credit note from our store.