Kidkraft Let's Pretend? Restaurant Pop-Up
Role playing at a restaurant has never been this immersive (and simple to set up). At the KidKraft Let’s Pretend™ Restaurant Pop-Up, kids can play being a waiter, chef or customer. With specific areas for each scenario plus accessories, play is engaging, realistic and interactive for multiple kids at once. Learn the farm to table experience and how food goes from garden to kitchen to plate. See which fruits and veggies grow from the tree or the ground. Wooden play food pieces stick on the farm wall so kids can "pick" their produce, then proceed to the kitchen to cook up a gourmet meal for the dining patrons. There are so many opportunities for role playing and creating imaginative stories by themselves or with family and friends. When playtime is over, simply fold the sides in toward the middle for a flattened design that stows out of the way.
- Unique foldout design with six sides to maximize play with limited space
- Play & put away: folds for easy storage when not in use; slides out of sight to not take up space
- Made of wood for long-lasting play
- Pretend tablet menu lets customers choose their meal
- Cutout window for placing orders, serving and paying
- Complete with 18 play pieces including food, pot, spatula and chalkboard
- EZ Kraft Assembly™ for less build time and more play time!
- Dimensions (cm): 104.09 x 76.3 x 122.4
- Box Dimensions (cm): 89.99 x 48.49 x 11.99